ACCENT Cameleon C6 plus Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset ACCENT Cameleon C6 plus?
- At the very beginning, you have to press and hold the Power key and choose Power off.
- After, you should press and hold the Power key and Volume Up together, until you enter into Recovery mode.
- Then using Volume buttons to move and Power to choose you need to open Wipe data/factory reset.
- Afterward, choose Yes.
- Choose Reboot system now to reboot the system.
- Fine! You have reset all data from your device.
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.