ACCENT Pearl A4 plus Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset ACCENT Pearl A4 plus?
- At the very beginning, you need to press and hold the Power Button and disable your device.
- After, hold down together Power + Volume down to enter into Factory mode.
- Afterward, using Volume Down to move and Volume Up to choose, you need to select Clear eMMC
- Then using the same method you need to select Yes.
- After a while choose Reboot.
- Nice! You have erased all data from your device.
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.