ADVAN S50K Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset ADVAN S50K?
- Hold down Power button until the ADVAN S50K completely turns off.
- Then, press and keep at the same time Power + Volume Down buttons. Release Power, when ADVAN logo appears.
- Recovery mode is here. Use Volume rocker for navigating and Power button for select.
- Go to the “wipe data/factory reset” → “Yes”.
- Finally, use “reboot system now” to turn on the device.
- Good job, device reboot with clear data!
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.