ADVAN X7 Pro Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset ADVAN X7 Pro?
- Firstly, turn off the smartphone by holding the Power key for a few seconds.
- Then push Volume Up and Power buttons for a couple of seconds.
- Let go of the Power key when you see the ADVAN logo.
- If Recovery Mode appears release Volume Up.
- Now use Volume keys to select “wipe data/factory reset” and confirm with the Power button.
- In the next step choose “yes”.
- At the end select “reboot system now” by using the Power key.
- Well done! The hard reset operation will be finished for a few seconds.
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.