ALCATEL 1B (2020) Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset ALCATEL 1B (2020)?
- In the first step switch off the smartphone by holding the Power key for a few seconds.
- After that push Volume Up and Power buttons for a couple of seconds.
- If the ALCATEL logo appears let go of the Power key.
- Let go of Volume Up when Recovery Mode shows up.
- Now choose language. Use Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to accept it.
- Then select wipe data/factory reset by using Volume buttons to scroll down and the Power key to confirm that.
- Choose yes from the menu and confirm with the Power button.
- When Recovery Mode shows up choose reboot system now by using the Power key.
- Great! Your data was removed during the whole operation.
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.