ALCATEL 1T 7 3G Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset ALCATEL 1T 7 3G?
- At first turn off the tablet by holding the Power button for a short while.
- In the second step push Volume Up and Power keys for a few secnods.
- Let go of all buttons if the ALCATEL logo appears.
- If the Android Robot picture shows up hold down Volume Up + Power key.
- Then use Volume keys to choose “wipe data/factory reset” and confirm with the Power key.
- After that select “Yes” from the menu and with the Power button.
- At the end choose “reboot system now” by using the Power key.
- Great! You are performed hard reset operation.
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.