ALCATEL 3X (2020) Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset ALCATEL 3X (2020)?
- Hold down the Power button and tap on the Power off option.
- When device completely light off, press and keep Power + Volume Up buttons. But release Power, when ALCATEL logo appears.
- Recovery mode will be on the screen. Use Volume rocker for navigating and Power button to select.
- Go to the “Wipe data/factory reset” option and then, confirm the whole process, with “Factory data reset” position.
- Finally, use the “Reboot system now“ to turn on the ALCATEL 3X (2020).
- Well done!
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.