ALCATEL 4015X Pop C1 Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset ALCATEL 4015X Pop C1?
- At first, turn the smartphone off.
- Hold down the Volume Up + Power simultaneously for a couple of seconds.
- You should see the Recovery Mode menu.
- In order to choose “wipe data/factory reset” use the Volume Down to navigate and the Power button to confirm.
- Select “Yes–delete all user data”. Use Volume Down button to scroll and Power key to select.
- To restart the phone, select “reboot system now”.
- Success! Your phone should begin the hard reset operation.
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.