ALCATEL Insight Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset ALCATEL Insight?
- At first turn off the mobile by pressing the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- Now hold down Volume Up + Power key for a few seconds.
- Release the Power key when the ALCATEL logo shows up.
- Let go of Volume Up if Recovery Mode appears.
- Select language by using Volume buttons to scroll down and the Power key to confirm that.
- After that select wipe data/factory reset. Use Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to accept it.
- In the next step choose yes from the menu and press the Power key.
- At the end select reboot system now with the Power button.
- Perfect! The hard reset operation will be finished for a few moments.
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.