ALCATEL Pixi 3 4.5 Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset ALCATEL Pixi 3 4.5?
- In the first step turn off the smartphone by pressing the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- After that hold down Volume Up and Power keys together for a few moments.
- When the ALCATEL logo pops up let go of the Power button.
- Release Volume Up when Recovery Mode appears.
- In this mode select “English” by using Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to accept it.
- Now choose “wipe data/factory reset” from the menu and press the Power key once.
- Then select “Yes”. Use Volume buttons to scroll down and the Power button to accept it.
- Finally use the Power key to accept option: “reboot system now”.
- Well done!
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.