ALIGATOR S4030 Duo Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset ALIGATOR S4030 Duo?
- To perform Hard Reset operation on your ALIGATOR S4030 Duo, you should turn it off by holding Power Button for a couple of seconds.
- Wait till your device turns off completely, and then proceed by holding down combiantion Power Key + Volume Up for about 5 seconds.
- When you see Android robot on screen, you should hold down Power Key and press Volume Up once to proceed.
- In the appeared menu, you should select option “wipe data/factory reset“, using Volume Keys to navigate to it and Power Key to select it.
- Confirm this operation by selecting option “Yes — delete all user data” next.
- Wait till data wipe completes, and after that select option “reboot system now” to restart your device.
- Your ALIGATOR S4030 Duo will be restarted in a few minutes after that and that’s it.
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.