ALLDOCUBE iPlay20 Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset ALLDOCUBE iPlay20?
- At first, hold down the Power key and select the Power off option then.
- When ALLDOCUBE iPlay20 fully turns off, press a combo of the Power and the Volume Up keys.
- The Recovery mode will be on the screen.
- By the Volume rocker go to the Wipe data/factory reset section and push the Power key.
- Here, select the Factory data reset to confirm the whole procedure.
- After a while of the reset process, choose the Reboot system now to switch on the system.
- Beautiful! You did it good.
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.