ALLVIEW A8 Lite Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset ALLVIEW A8 Lite?
- In the first step turn off the mobile by pressing the Power key for a couple of seconds.
- After that hold down Volume Up + Power key for a short while.
- Release all keys when Boot Mode pops up on the screen.
- In this menu choose “Recovery” by using Volume Up button to navigate and confirm with Volume Down.
- When Android Robot pops up press Volume Up + Power button again.
- In this mode choose “wipe data/factory reset” by using Volume keys to scroll down and the Power button to accept it.
- Now select “Yes–delete all user data”. Use Volume buttons to navigate and the Power key to confirm that.
- Finally choose “reboot system now” by using the Power button.
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.