ALLVIEW A9 Plus Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset ALLVIEW A9 Plus?
- Switch off the smartphone by pressing the Power key for a few seconds.
- After that hold down Volume Up + Power button for a couple of seconds.
- Let go of all buttons when Boot Mode pops up.
- In this mode choose “Recovery” by using Volume Up to navigate and Volume Down to confirm that.
- When Android Robot pops up press Volume Up + Power button again.
- Now select “wipe data/factory reset” by using Volume keys to scroll down and the Power button to accept it.
- In this mode choose “Yes–delete all user data” and click the Power key once.
- Finally select “reboot system now” with the Power button.
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.