ALLVIEW AX502 Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset ALLVIEW AX502?
- Firstly, switch off ALLVIEW AX502 by holding the Power button for a short while.
- In the second step push Volume Up and Power keys for a few seconds.
- Let go of all buttons if Boot Mode appears.
- Now use Volume Up to select Recovery and confirm with Volume Down.
- When the Android Robot picture pops up click Volume Up + Power key.
- In this mode use Volume keys to select wipe data/factory reset and click the Power button.
- After that choose Yes from and confirm with the Power button.
- At the end select reboot system now with the Power key.
- Well done! You are performed hard reset operation.
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.