ALLVIEW E3 Jump Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset ALLVIEW E3 Jump?
- In the first step hold down the Power key for a short while in order to switch off the phone.
- Next, hold down together the Volume Up + Power key for a couple of seconds.
- As soon as the ALLVIEW lgoo pops up let og of all keys
- In this step use the Volume buttons to select “wipe data/factory reset” and press the Power button to confirm.
- Choose “yes” from the menu, and accept it with Power key.
- Finally, accept option “reboot system now” using Power rocker.
- The restoring operation will be done as soon as the ALLVIEW Welcome Panel apperas,
- Congratulations! The factory reset operation should be completed.
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.