ALLVIEW P4 Quad Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset ALLVIEW P4 Quad?
- At first switch off the mobile by pressing the Power key for a few seconds.
- Then hold down Volume Up and Power buttons together for a short while.
- Let go of all buttons when you see information about Boot Mode.
- In this mode choose “Recovery” by using Volume Up to navigate and Volume Down to confirm that.
- If the Android Robot image press Volume Up + Power key again.
- Now choose “wipe data/factory reset” by using Volume keys to scroll down and the Power button to accept it.
- Then select “Yes–delete all user data” from the menu and click the Power key once.
- Finally choose “reboot system now” by using the Power button.
- Good job!
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.