ALLVIEW P9 Energy lite 2017 Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset ALLVIEW P9 Energy lite 2017?
- Switch off the smartphone by holding the Power button for a few seconds.
- In the next step press and push Volume Up + Power key for a couple of seconds.
- When Boot Mode appears you should release all keys.
- From this menu choose “Recovery” by using Volume Up key to scroll down and the Volume Down button to confirm that.
- If you see Android Robot you should click Volume Up + Power button again.
- When Recovery Mode pops up select “wipe data/factory reset”. Use Volume buttons to navigate and the Power key to accept it.
- After that use Volume keys to choose “Yes–delete all user data” and press the Power button once.
- At the end select “reboot system now” with the Power key.
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.