ALLVIEW Soul X6 Mini Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset ALLVIEW Soul X6 Mini?
- At first turn off the smartphone by pressing the Power key for a few seconds.
- After that hold down Volume Up and Power buttons for a couple of seconds.
- Release all keys when Boot Mode shows up.
- In this mode choose Recovery. Use Volume Up to scroll down and Volume Down to confirm that.
- If the Android Robot image shows up press Volume Up + Power key.
- Then use Volume keys to choose wipe data/factory reset and press the Power button to accept it.
- Now you should select Yes and press the Power key.
- Finally choose reboot system now by using the Power button.
- Good job! The hard reset operation will be finished for a few seconds.
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.