AMBRANE AK-7000 Kids Tablet Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset AMBRANE AK-7000 Kids Tablet?
- For the first thing, you should turn your AMBRANE AK-7000 Kids Tablet off, so hold down Power Key for a few seconds to do that.
- When your device is off, you should proceed by holding down Power Key + Volume Up for about 5 seconds.
- The menu will appear, and you should select option “wipe data/factory reset“, using Volume Keys to navigate to it and Power Key to select option.
- Next tap on “Yes — delete all user data” to confirm this operation.
- After a few seconds data wipe completes, and then select option “reboot system now” to restart your device.
- Your AMBRANE AK-7000 Kids Tablet will be restarted in a few minutes after that and that’s it.
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.