APPLE iPad 10.2 Wi-Fi + Cellular Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset APPLE iPad 10.2 Wi-Fi + Cellular?
- Firstly, connect your APPLE iPad 10.2 Wi-Fi + Cellular tablet with PC by using a charger.
- Then use the following combination: Volume Up nextly Volume Down and turn off your device by pushing the Power Button for a few moments.
- When your mobile is switched off, still keep pushing Power Button and simultaneously push Volume Down for a 5 seconds.
- You are able to release only the Power Button and wait 10 seconds still pushing the Volume Down button.
- After that, iTunes informs you that DFU Mode pops up.
- Well done, you are in the expected mode.
- In the next step, select your model in iTunes.
- Nextly, choose to Restore option.
- Accept the Restore and Update option and then confirm the whole operation by choosing OK.
- As you can see your device erasing all data and installing the software.
- Finally, tap on Set as a New iPad and select the name for your tablet.
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.