APPLE iPhone 12 Pro Max Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset APPLE iPhone 12 Pro Max?
- At the very beginning unlock your APPLE iPhone 12 Pro Max with the Side button.
- Secondly, go to the Home screen.
- In the third step find Settings.
- Then you should choose General tab.
- From the list select Reset and tap on Erase All Content and Settings.
- You should see warning message to confirm.
- Now enter your passcode if prompted.
- After that confirm all the information and wait to finish operation.
- Excellent! You have just finished the hard reset process.
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.