APPLE Watch Series 6 Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset APPLE Watch Series 6?
- Let’s begin by pressing and holding the Side button until you see the Power off slider on the screen.
- After that press and hold the Digital Crown.
- When prompted, plug your APPLE Watch Series 6 watch to the charger.
- Then tap on Reset to confirm and start the resetting process.
- Wait until the “Welcome” screen appears.
- Great work! The hard reset is complete! Remember that performing this operation will erase all of your settings and data from the device.
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.