ASUS ZenFone 3 Z010DD Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset ASUS ZenFone 3 Z010DD?
- Firstly, switch off the device by pressing the Power key.
- In the next step press and hold Volume Up + Power button simultaneously for a few seconds.
- Afterwards press Volume Down to select option “Recovery Mode”, and press Power button to confirm.
- Next, press Volume Down to choose “wipe data/factory reset”, and then push the Power key to confirm.
- Select “Yes–delete all user data”. Use the Volume Down button to scroll and Power key to select.
- Finally, choose “reboot system now” in order to restart the smartphone.
- Excellent! The format on your phone has just been done.
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.