AT&T Radiant Max Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset AT&T Radiant Max?
- First of all, switch off your smartphone by pushing the Power button for a few moments.
- Secondly, press Volume Up and Power button for a short while.
- Release all held keys when Boot Mode pops up.
- Then choose Recovery by using Volume Up to scroll donw and Volume Down to select it.
- If you see Android Robot image on the screen press Power key and Volume Up.
- After that select Wipe data/factory reset. Use Volume Up to navigate and the Power key to confirm that.
- Now go to Yes option with the same keys as before.
- Finally, choose Reboot system now with the Power button.
- Success! All your data will be removed during whole operation.
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.