BAKEEY L12 Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset BAKEEY L12?
- In the begininng, turn on you BAKEEY L12 device. To do so press and hold the Power button.
- After the device turns on, swipe left on the screen until you find the Settings icon, then tap on it.
- Now scroll down and tap on Reset.
- Next, tap Reset to confirm.
- Wait until the resetting process is complete.
- Perfect work! After couple of seconds your BAKEEY L12 will be restored to factory default settings.
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.