BLACKVIEW BV6900 Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset BLACKVIEW BV6900?
- Firstly, turn off the mobile by pressing the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- In the second step push Volume Up + Power key for a few seconds.
- Let go of all buttons if you see information about Boot Mode.
- Now use Volume Up to choose Recovery and confirm with Volume Down.
- When the Android Robot image appears click Volume Up + Power key.
- Then use Volume keys to choose wipe data/factory reset and click the Power button.
- After that select yes from the menu and press the Power key once.
- Finally choose reboot system now with the Power button.
- Good job! You are performed hard reset operation.
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.