BLACKVIEW Max G1 Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset BLACKVIEW Max G1?
- In the first step switch off the mobile by using the Power key.
- After that hold down Volume Up + Power buttons for a couple of seconds.
- Release all keys when Boot Mode shows up.
- In Boot Mode select Recovery. Use Volume Up to navigate and Volume Down to confirm that.
- If the Android Robot picture appears press Volume Up + Power button.
- Now use Volume buttons to select wipe data/factory reset and press the Power key once.
- In this step choose yes from the menu and use the Power button to confirm that.
- At the end select reboot system now by using the Power key.
- Good job! The hard reset operation will be finished for a few seconds.
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.