BLAUPUNKT Soundphone X1+ Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset BLAUPUNKT Soundphone X1+?
- Start with turning off the phone by holding the Power button for a short while and then select the Power off option on your screen.
- Then hold down Volume Up and Power button together until the BLAUPUNKT logo appears on your screen.
- Next select wipe data/factory reset option by using Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to accept it.
- Then choose Yes — delete all user data with the Power key.
- After that click Power button to select Reboot system now.
- Awesome! You are performed the Factory Settings Reset.
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.