BLU Advance 5.0 HD Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset BLU Advance 5.0 HD?
- Hold down the Power button for a short while to turn off the mobile.
- In the second step start pressing Volume Up and Power keys for a couple of seconds.
- Release al buttons when BLU icon appears.
- Now the Power button once when Andorid Robot shows up on the screen.
- After that choose “wipe data/factory reset”. Use Volume Down to navigate and the Volume Up key to accept it.
- Then select “yes” and press Volume Up once.
- When the Recovery Mode shows up again you should choose “reboot system now” by using the Volume Up button.
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.