BLU C5 Plus Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset BLU C5 Plus?
- At the very start, you need to turn your BLU C5 Plus off. To do so press and hold the Power button, then tap the Power Off option on the screen.
- Once the device turns off, press and hold the Volume Up button + Power button at the same time.
- Then press the Volume Up button to enter Recovery Mode.
- When the Boot Menu appears, use the Volume Up button to scroll through the menu and select Recovery Mode, then press the Volume Down button to confirm.
- You should see the Recovery Menu on the screen. Use the Volume Up button and Volume Down button to move through the menu.
- Next, move down and select Wipe data/Factory data reset, then press the Power button to confirm.
- Then scroll down to Yes and press the Power button to confirm.
- After the process is complete, select the Reboot system now and press the Power button to continue.
- Wait until the “Welcome” screen appears.
- Outstanding work!
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.