BLU G80 Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset BLU G80?
- At first switch off the mobile by pressing the Power key for a few seconds.
- Then hold down Volume Up and Power buttons for a couple of seconds.
- Release all keys when you see the BLU logo.
- When the Android Robot picture appears press Volume Up + Power button.
- After that choose “wipe data/factory reset” by using Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to accept it.
- Now select “yes” and press the Power key.
- Finally choose “reboot system now“ with the Power button.
- Perfect! Your device will be password-free.
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.