BLU Grand XL LTE Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset BLU Grand XL LTE?
- Hold down the Power button for a couple of seconds to switch off the device.
- Then start pressing Volume Up + Power key for a few moments.
- When Recovery Mode appears let go of all buttons.
- Now select “wipe data/factory reset” by using Volume buttons to navigate and the Power key to accept it.
- After that choose “yes” with the Power button.
- Finally select “reboot system now” by using the Power key.
- Well done! You are performed hard reset operation.
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.