BLU J4 Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset BLU J4?
- Firstly, turn off the smartphone by holding the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- In the second step push Volume Up and Power keys for a few seconds.
- When the BLU logo appears let go of all buttons.
- If the Android Robot image pops up click Volume Up + Power button.
- Now select “wipe data/factory reset“. Use Volume buttons to navigate and the Power key to confirm that.
- After that choose “yes” and confirm with the Power button.
- At the end select “reboot system now“ by using the same keys.
- Well done! All your data will be deleted during the whole operation.
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.