BLU R1 HD R0011UU Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset BLU R1 HD R0011UU?
- In the first step turn off the smartphone by holding the Power button for a short while.
- Then keep holding on Volume Up + Power key until Boot Mode pops up.
- After that let go of all buttons and from the menu choose “Recovery”. Use Volume Up button to navigate and the Power key to accept it.
- When Android Robot pops up press Volume Up and Power keys once.
- In Recovery Mode select “wipe data/factory reset” by using Volume buttons to scroll down and the Power key to accept it.
- Now choose “yes”. Use Volume keys to scroll down and the Power button to confirm that.
- Finally select “reboot system now” by using the Power key.
- Well done!
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.