BLU Studio J8 LTE Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset BLU Studio J8 LTE?
- At first turn off the device by pressing the Power key for a few seconds.
- In the second step hold down Volume Up + Power button at the same time for a short while.
- When Recovery Mode appears let go of all buttons.
- In this mode select “wipe data/factory reset” by using Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to accept it.
- After that choose “yes”. Use Volume buttons to scroll down and the Power key to confirm that.
- At the end select “reboot system now” with the Power button.
- Well done!
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.