BLU STUDIO X9 HD Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset BLU STUDIO X9 HD?
- At first switch off the mobile by pressing the Power key for a few seconds.
- After that hold down Volume Up adnd Power buttons for a couple of seconds.
- Release all keys if you see the BLU logo.
- When the Android Robot picture appears press Volume Up + Power button once more.
- Then choose “wipe data/factory reset” by using Volume keys and confirm with the Power button.
- Now select “yes” from the menu and press the Power key once.
- Finally choose “reboot system now“ with the Power button.
- Good job! Your phone will be password free.
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.