BMOBILE AX684 Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset BMOBILE AX684?
- Firstly, turn off the smartphone by holding the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- After that start pressing Volume Down and Power keys for a few seconds.
- Let go of the Power button if the BMOBILE logo pops up.
- Release Volume Down when the Android Robot shows up.
- Now press Volume Up + Power button to open Recovery Mode.
- In the sixth step choose wipe data/factory reset. Use Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to accept it.
- Then select yes and confirm with the Power key.
- When Recovery Mode shows up choose reboot system now with the Power button.
- Good job! All your data will be removed during the whole operation.
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.