BMOBILE AX751+ Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset BMOBILE AX751+?
- In the first step turn off the smartphone by holding the Power button for a short while.
- After that push Volume Down and Power keys for a few seconds.
- Let go of the Power button if the BMOBILE logo appears.
- Release Volume Down when the Android Robot shows up.
- Now press Volume Up + Power button to open Recovery Mode.
- Then use Volume keys to select wipe data/factory reset and press the Power button.
- In this mode select yes and confirm with the Power key.
- Finally choose reboot system now with the Power button.
- Good job! Your phone will be password-free.
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.