BMOBILE AX960 Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset BMOBILE AX960?
- At first switch off the mobile by pressing the Power key for a few seconds.
- In the second step hold down Volume Down and Power buttons for a couple of seconds.
- Release the Power key when you see the BMOBILE logo.
- Let go of Volume Down if the Android Robot appears.
- Then click Volume Up + Power key to enable Recovery Mode.
- Now use Volume buttons to choose wipe data/factory reset and click the Power key.
- Here select yes from the menu and press the Power button.
- At the end choose reboot system now by using the Power key.
- Great! Your phone will be password-free.
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.