BQ Charm Plus Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset BQ Charm Plus?
- In the first step press the Power key for a few seconds to switch off your tablet.
- Now push and hold Volume Up + Power button for a couple of seconds.
- Let go of the Power button when the BQ logo apperas.
- If you see Recovery Mode on the screen release Volume Up.
- After that go to Wipe data/ factory reset by using Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to accept it.
- Then select Yes option.
- At last, choose Reboot system now with the Power button.
- Success! During this operation all your files including musics, movies, images will be removed.
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.