BUNDY MOBILE Nevo 4S Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset BUNDY MOBILE Nevo 4S?
- In order to perform Hard Reset operation, your BUNDY MOBILE Nevo 4S should be off, so hold down Power Key for a few seconds to do that.
- Wait till your device completely turns off, and after that hold down combiantion Power Key + Volume Up for about 5 seconds.
- After Android robot appears on screen, you should hold down Power Button and press Volume Up once to proceed.
- From the appeared menu, select option “wipe data/factory reset“, use Volume Keys to navigate to it and Power Key to select it.
- Confirm this operation by selecting option “Yes”.
- In a few seconds data wipe completes, and after that you should select option “reboot system now” to restart your phone.
- Your BUNDY MOBILE Nevo 4S will be restarted in a few minutes after that and that’s it, well done.
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.