CASPER VIA E1 Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset CASPER VIA E1?
- If you want to perform the Hard Reset operation on your device, first of all, press and hold the Power button for a while and select the Power off option afterward.
- Next, press and hold the Power button together with the Volume Up key until you can see the Boot Mode on your screen.
- At this point, scroll down to the Recovery Mode option using the Volume Up key to scroll and the Power button to choose.
- Next, once you enter the Recovery menu, scroll down to the Wipe data/factory reset option using Volume keys to scroll and the Power button to choose.
- To confirm your choice, tap on the Yes — delete all user data option.
- To restart your phone, click on the Reboot system now option.
- Amazing! Now you know how to properly perform the Hard Reset operation on your CASPER VIA E1.
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.