CASPER VIA E1C Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset CASPER VIA E1C?
- In order to perform the Hard Reset operation, press and hold the Power button for a while and then select the Power off option to switch your device off.
- Afterward, press and hold the Power key together with the Volume Down button until you can see the Bootloader.
- Press the Volume Up key to open the Recovery Mode on your device.
- Then, scroll down to the Wipe data/factory reset option using your Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to choose.
- To confirm your choice, select the Yes option.
- To restart your device, tap on the Reboot system now option.
- Amazing! now you know how the proper way to perform the Hard Reset operation on your device.
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.