CASPER Via E4 Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset CASPER Via E4?
- In the first step push the Power key for a couple of seconds to turn off your smartphone.
- After that hold down Volume Up + Power key for a few moments.
- Now let go of the Power button when the CASPER logo pops up.
- If you see Recovery Mode release Volume Up.
- Then choose Wipe data/ factory reset. Use Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to accept it.
- Nextly, move to Factory data reset option.
- At last, select Reboot system now with the Power key.
- Well done! All you data will be removed during whole operation.
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.