CASPER VIA M1 Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset CASPER VIA M1?
- If you want to perform the Hard Reset operation, press and hold the Power button for a while and then select the Power off option.
- Next, press and hold the Power button together with the Volume Up button until you can see the Android image on the screen of your phone.
- To dismiss it and open the Recovery Mode, press the Power key.
- Afterward, scroll down to the Wipe data/factory reset option using the Volume Down key to scroll and the Volume Up key to confirm.
- To confirm your choice, tap on the Yes — delete all user data option.
- To begin the operation, you have to tap on the Reboot system now option.
- Awesome! Now you know how to perform the Factory Reset operation on your CASPER VIA M1.
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.