CHINA MOBILE A4 Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset CHINA MOBILE A4?
- First of all, turn off your device by pushing the Power Button for a short while.
- Secondly, hold the Volume Up and Power Button for a few seconds.
- When the A4 logo appears on the display, release the Power Button.
- As soon as the Factory Mode shows up, release the Volume Up button.
- In this mode, navigate by using the Volume Button and confirm selections with Power Rocker.
- By using described keys choose to Wipe Data/Factory Reset.
- Now, confirm that by selecting YES.
- Your device is wiping data so you have to wait until it will be finished.
- Finally, select Reboot System Now and press Power Button to confirm that.
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.