COLORS Pride 1X Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset COLORS Pride 1X?
- First of all, push and hold the Power key for a few moments.
- Then press Volume Down and Power button for a couple of seconds.
- Release the Power key when the COLORS logo pops up.
- Let go of Volume Down when you see Android Robot image.
- Now click Volume Up + Power button to open Recovery Mode.
- In the next step go to Wipe data/factory reset by using Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to accept it.
- After that choose Yes option.
- Finally, select Reboot system now with the Power key.
- Well done! You are performed hard reset operation.
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.