CONDOR Griffe G4S Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset CONDOR Griffe G4S?
- Firstly, switch off the phone by holding the Power key for a few seconds.
- After that press and push Volume Up and Power buttons for a couple of seconds.
- Press the Power key when CONDOR logo appears on the screen.
- When Recovery Mode pops up let go of Volume Up.
- In the next step choose “wipe data/factory reset”. Use Volume keys to scroll down and the Power button to accept it.
- Now select “Yes–delete all user data” by using same buttons as before.
- Finally choose “reboot system now” with the Power key.
- Good job! You are perfomed hard reset operation.
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.