CONDOR Griffe T1 Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset CONDOR Griffe T1?
- First of all, push Power Key in order to switch off your device.
- After that, press together for a couple of seconds the Power Key + Volume Up.
- Thirdly, release the held keys when the Condor Logo appears on the display.
- In the next step, use Volume Buttons to scroll down and choose the Factory Reset option then you can confirm it with Power Rocker.
- Finally, your device will start performing the Hard Reset operation.
- When the whole operation finishes, your device will restart automatically.
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.